Services & Products:
Having trouble viewing the video? Click here
Caine & Weiner's collection and receivable management expertise reaches to every part of the globe. We're here to overcome the obstacles of collecting outside the U.S. and addressing legal, cultural, monetary and language barriers ... wherever you do business.
International files submitted to Caine & Weiner for collection are immediately referred to our experienced in-house team of multi-lingual international recovery specialists. Additional collection leverage and resources are readily available through our active partnership with Global Credit Solutions (GCS) -- a world leader in global debt recovery, investigations and risk management services to the international business community.
Our GCS partners have a combined presence of more than 4,000 credit and collection professionals in over 90 countries to provide local "on the ground" expertise in resolving your most critical collection and receivable management needs - so you can be assured of the best possible results and recoveries.
Global Credit Solutions links together a world-wide network of partner offices (listed below) whose collaborative collection resources are combined for the benefit of our clients.
We're here to assist you with all your international collection and receivable management needs as a key Global Credit Solutions partner. Let us help you to maximize your international recoveries and transform underperforming receivables into cash!
Our international debt collection service is handled on a contingent collection basis. All efforts are made to settle the debt without initiating legal action. If a lawsuit is recommended, you will be advised of the costs prior to any action.
We offer a broad array of customized international investigative services to provide you with assistance in the following areas and more:
- Asset and Fund Location
- Copyright Infringement
- Counterfeit Product Fraud
- Due Diligence
- Financial Investigations of Companies and Individuals
- Insurance Fraud and Claim Investigation
- Intellectual Property Issues
- Merger and Acquisition Research
- Security Audits
- Skip Tracing
- Undercover Investigations
Due Diligence Reporting
Due diligence reporting is available on every file, minimizing your risk and keeping you updated at all times on the status of your files.
Comprehensive credit reports are available in every country through our relationship with Graydon and other highly specialized vendors.
Corporate data which may include information regarding directors, shareholders, operations, trade relations and company background as well as financial data is investigated and discreetly shared with you.
GCS Healthcare is an affiliate of GCS Ltd., specializing in the collection of debt originating from hospitals and other medical service providers in the United States against debtors (patients) who have returned to or moved to other countries.
As in other GCS operations this is a worldwide service for locating and investigating healthcare debtors and collecting those debts, and consulting with healthcare service providers in these areas of accounts receivable management.
Turning International healthcare debits into bank credits with...
- US healthcare team with over 100 years of experience
- Primary focus on client service and satisfaction
- 90 partner offices worldwide to maximize international collections
- Staff with 2nd tier or debtor location and asset tracing services in addition to liaison services, if needed with local government and insurance companies
- US partner with four offices providing licensed debt collection in states requiring same when debtor remains in or returns to the US.
- Real time information access and reporting
- Flexible placement options including highly sophisticated online file placement
- Customized collection system
- Account assignment to collection specialists with language skills, contacts in debtor's homeland and understanding of cultural barriers
- International receivables time zone capability
- Experienced client service manager available toll free
- Compliant with HIPAA and all applicable US Federal and state laws
- Extensive knowledge of US and global healthcare collection laws and processes
- Remittance flexibility to meet clients' needs with wire transfer remit by the 25th of each month and typically in the same month payment is received by GCS, enabling clients to reduce their A/R prior to months end.
- All payments received by GCS are placed in secure CLIENT'S trust accounts.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1995 mandates the standardization of electronic patient health, administrative and financial data, unique health identifiers for individuals, employers, health plans and health care providers and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure full compliance with the standards for primary or individual health information and electronic data interchange. Caine & Weiner is 100% compliant with HIPAA.